Application Close Date
17 November 2017
TWO is a leading international manufacturer, marketer and distributor of both residential and commercial window treatment products, and exterior aluminum plantation shutters for the growing outdoor living market. TWO is considered progressive and innovative within its industry, and is dynamic and fast growing, with corporate offices and team members spread over 11 different cities in Australia and the US. The successful applicant will have the potential for accelerated career growth. The Dallas based, US Headquarters serves the markets in North America.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager who will direct and manage the marketing function for our B2B and B2C brands and/or divisions in the US market. You will focus on increasing market share, awareness, profitability, and revenues by delivering an outstanding combination of marketing initiatives.
You will report directly to the CMO and will work with immediate peers which include other marketing team members in the US and Australia, web developers, and dealer support services. You will collaborate extensively with different field based business units, and a number of outside marketing agencies which you will also manage.
• Provide strategic team leadership, oversee, plan and execute on marketing programs inline with each brand and/or division’s marketing strategy.
• Develop and implement advertising, media planning, promotion, marketing communications, digital strategies, and collateral materials.
• Collaborate with the CMO and provide input in the development of marketing plans to support all business units and/or channels of distribution in the US.
• Monitor and report on all marketing programs maintaining strict ROI goals on all key marketing channels, improving the efficiency of lead generation campaigns and the effectiveness of awareness programs.
• Spearhead and ensure consistency of all marketing communications including messaging and product-specific marketing
• Collaborate on product development and launch activities.
• Manage and collaborate with outside vendors such as digital marketing agencies, publications, suppliers, consultants, among others, as required.
• Establish strong communication and relationships with cross functional colleagues to facilitate continuous pursuit of new opportunities.
• Insure timely adjustments to changing markets and competitive conditions through continuous analysis of market reaction and customer contact.
• Oversee marketing budgets
• Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
What we are looking for
• Candidates should possess a minimum of 6 years of marketing experience preferably in interior design products and/or the building materials industry.
• You will have an undergraduate degree with an emphasis in marketing, a related field, or business administration
• You will be energetic, innovative, highly organized, and be able to adapt to change. The rapid growth of our company requires someone who enjoys a dynamic and fast paced environment. The likely candidate will possess a combination of characteristics, including hands-on operating style, decisiveness, dynamic and approachable, strategic thinker, results- and team-oriented, cross-culturally savvy, analytical, an inspiring attitude, and an obliging and friendly nature.
• Ideal candidates will possess a solid record of accomplishment in overseeing the marketing activities and strategy development in B2B and B2C markets, using a diverse range of marketing channels, managing a team, and also leading outside media, advertising, and digital marketing agencies and their programs.
• Analytical skills are imperative to succeed. Candidates must operate with a disciplined approach to making decisions based on your assessment of market dynamics, market research, competitor’s strategies and most importantly marketing tactic performance data.
• Ideal candidates will have superior interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills in both written and verbal form are essential. Strong marketing copywriting skills is a must.
• You will be able to influence, support, and interface effectively with a diverse internal constituency. Also, the candidate must be able to participate in a progressive, market driven organization, take action and motivate others to share this philosophy.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and consist of
base salary and employee benefits.
Dena Dillon, CMO
2251 Chenault Dr, Carrollton TX 75006
+1 469 619 0892