Architects & Commercial
Inspired Style. Revolutionary Design.
A favorite of architects around the world, aluminum shutters have allowed a wealth of possibilities in the inspired space. Weatherwell Elite aluminum shutters combine cutting edge engineering with an elegant design to produce a shutter like you’ve never seen before. Other wind rated and security aluminum shutters sacrifice beauty in order to gain functionality. The Weatherwell Elite collection seamlessly unites design with usability.
Now manufactured in the U.S. the revolutionary Weatherwell Elite is now available for distribution Worldwide.
Click Here to view our latest commercial projects!
North and South Americas / Europe
Dallas, TX United States
Phone: +1 469-619-0892
Brisbane, QLD Australia
Phone: +61 07 3203 2020
PATENTED & EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Position blades and keep in place with unique "blade stay"
- Clean design with no visible screws or fixings
- No tilt rod required, with revolutionary rack and pinion system
- Maximum outdoor durability with concealed mechanisms and full RAL powder coating that exceeds ASTM D3451 standards
- Solid aluminum blade pins and extreme wind ratings for ultimate security & high wind applications
- Easy installation with clip to fit system and custom hardware
- Custom made in the USA
- 4-5 week lead times
- 3.5" ellipitical blades
- 1 1/2" panel depth
- Wind rating: 50 psf and a 75 psf design overload
- Superior R values particularly when used with energy efficient glass.
- Flame resistant. Passes the NFPA 701 and Title 19 section 1237.1
- Custom designed installation hardware
- Double shute bolt with key
- Anodized aluminum, RAL color, and wood grain powder coats which subscribe to Qaulicoat, Qualanod and ASTM 117b standards for superior and consistent quality
Create privacy on balconies
Enclose outdoor areas, build a TRUE living space and bolster real estate value.
Maintain clean design by controlling the building facade
- Lower energy costs
Install as fixed, hinged, sliding, or multi-fold panels.
- Little to no maintenance.
Click here to request Specifications, Revit files, Price lists, or More information
Weatherwell Elite Brochure (771 KB)
Weatherwell Elite Guide (1972 KB)