- 10 Jobs Our Australian Dealers Did That Have Us Swooning!
- A simple guide to the TWO Dealer Center: Get the Most of out of your supplier.
- Think outside of the living room!
- Partner Spotlight: Uniform Yet Unique
- September 2019 Report
- August 2019 Report
- July 2019 Report
- June 2019 Report
- May 2019 Report
- April 2019 Report
- March 2019 Report
- February 2019 Report
- January 2019 Report
- December 2018 Report
- November 2018 Report
- October 2018 Report
- September 2018 Report
- August 2018 Report
- July 2018 Report
- June 2018 Report
- May 2018 Report
- April 2018 Report
- March 2018 Report
A simple guide to the TWO Dealer Center: Get the most out of your supplier
Keeping up with the hustle and bustle of running a business is never easy. And to top it off, you’ve got multiple vendors to keep up with and even more clients to impress and keep happy. That’s why TWO created the Dealer Center, your one stop shop for resources, information and most importantly tracking!
Let’s take a moment to refresh on the resources and features available to you in the dealer center.
To log on, navigate to twodealercenter.com. If you don’t have a login, please contact your local sales rep.
Welcome to the Dashboard. Here you can quickly access the support you need.
- Made2Fit: Click here to book your turn-key services with Made2Fit
- Orders, Estimates and Tracking: Click here to create estimates, place orders, check invoices or see the progress of your job.
- Sales & Marketing Center: Click here to access product guides, marketing materials, and purchase sampling.
- Notice Board: Check here for notices and important updates.
Diving deeper, the Made2Fit tab will take you to a simple form for scheduling check measures and installations.
Next let’s take a look at Ordering, Estimates & Tracking. Here you can create estimates, place an order and check invoices. With this information at the tip of your fingers, you can easily and quickly move onto the next item on your checklist, following up with that potential client!
Speaking of potential clients, do you need help wooing them? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered in the Sales & Marketing Center. Here are some of the resources available to you:
- Marketing Materials: Download marketing assets, photography, videos and logos all available for use in your collateral, on your website, and in your advertising.
- Sampling: Purchase everything from quick ship flyers (so you don't have to make your own) to full mobile display showrooms. Be prepared to show your clients the best product, with the best materials, all designed with the ease of sale in mind.
- Product & Sales Guides: Download product guides, installation guides and warranty cards to keep in the know. The ability to answer your clients questions on the spot will keep the sales process going and alleviate the overthinking process that is a result of waiting for answers.
- Marketing Education: We’re here to share our knowledge and learnings with you! Your success is our success, so please, use this information anyway you can!
We hope this refresher reminds you of the resources available to you and good luck with your next sales call!