- Don’t let your customers turn into memes! Help them select the perfect cordless window solution.
- What is a mid rail, and when should it be used?
- Partner Spotlight: Sun Protected Outdoor Kitchen
- Evaluating home improvement and renovation tradeoffs: A Houzz Guide
- Dustin Fleet- Lead Fitter Austin
- December 2019 Report
- November 2019 Report
- October 2019 Report
- September 2019 Report
- August 2019 Report
- July 2019 Report
- June 2019 Report
- May 2019 Report
- April 2019 Report
- March 2019 Report
- February 2019 Report
- January 2019 Report
- December 2018 Report
- November 2018 Report
- October 2018 Report
- September 2018 Report
- August 2018 Report
- July 2018 Report
- June 2018 Report
- May 2018 Report
- April 2018 Report
- March 2018 Report
Evaluating home improvement and renovation tradeoffs: A Houzz Guide
This Houzz Guide takes an in-depth look at home renovations and the “trade-offs that homeowners inevitably have to access to complete their project.
Installing custom high-quality shades or shutters may or may not be considered a full home renovation project, but the sentiment is there. We thought there were some great points in this guide that offer insight into the psyche of a homeowner looking to make an investment and improvement to their space. Whether you are helping them with the full home renovation, or just supplying one portion of the project (the most important, the window furnishings), we encourage you to take some time to run through this guide and look for opportunities and ways to prioritize the purchase and installation of high-quality shades and shutter.
Here are some questions that you should ask a homeowner when they are evaluating “trade-offs.” (Page 7)
- Will the investment improve your everyday life?
- Will the product solve a pet peeve?
- Will the addition of this element make your house feel like a home?
- Will the purchase increase the value of your home?
Each of these questions can be applied to projects as big as completely renovating a kitchen, to projects as simple as replacing window treatments in the home. The lesson, no matter the size of the project, customer trade-offs are inevitable. Just make sure you are armed with the support needed to help your customer chose the perfect solution and close the deal.
Download the full Houzz Guide Here